Bend Studio has released a new patch 1.25 update for its horror survival game Days Gone. The latest patch update as part of the first free weekly DLC challenge brings the first bike challenge called the Drifter’s Run to the game. Now you can take part in this exciting new bike challenge in the Days Gone and level up. To recall, the first Days Gone free weekly DLC challenge called “Surrounded” dropped earlier this month that brought a new challenge for players where they have to survive fighting against endless Horde of Freakers in the game as long as possible.
Moreover, the latest Days Gone Update Patch 1.25 Notes also brings fixes to progression issues and adjust general awareness of the NPCs for all modes. Check out the full patch notes below.
Days Gone Update 1.25 Patch Notes
Weekly DLC Challenges
- “Drifter’s Run” is our first challenge involving our bike! Gather all the bandages in the harsh volcanic area of Crater Lake
- Avoid burned down houses, Freakers, and the Horde to gather bandages as fast as you can and make it to the finish line!
- Use ramps to score extra points and utilize your Nitrous Boost as much as can
A reminder that all the challenges we release are planned to stay unlocked indefinitely.
Players should be able progress properly in “It’s A Rifle, Not a Gun”
- General awareness of the NPCs have been adjusted for all modes
- If you were killed right after burning down a nest, the nest should repopulate properly
- Picking up a group of items near an ammo box will now also grab the ammo box
- Adjustments to scoring on the DLC challenge “Drifter’s Run”
- Correct number of bolts crafted is shown in the player’s menu
- Fixed issues involving Survival Vision and enemy outlines during Survival Mode
- The “Farewell Mongrels” custom accent should be appear in the Mechanic’s menu in this patch
Days Gone is now available on PS4.