Fortnite content update every time brings some new items, weapons, and more to the popular battle royal game. In addition to that, Epic Games has now released Fortnite content update 9.30 and its now available to platforms. As its main highlight, the new Fortnite 9.30 content update brings new Air Strike Item. This is a canister of colored smoke and can be used by throwing it on an attacking place to call the missiles attack from above. The Air Strike can create heavy damage to the attacking place or the enemies, this includes 75 damage to players and 200 damage to structures. The missiles drop after a short delay After the canister of colored smoke drops on the place.
According to the Fortnite content update patch notes, the Missiles drops about 120 meters above the smoke canister containing 20 missiles with the aim for random points within a 9 meters radius of the thrown object and an explosion radius of 3.5 meters.
The latest Fortnite content update 9.30 also adds 4 New Galleries to the game’s creative mod, Double Trouble Smasher and De-Atomizer 9000. Check out the full Fortnite 9.30 content update patch notes below.
Throw this down to get help from above!
LIMITED TIME MODE ROTATION:
- High Explosives Squads
- Battle Royale with Explosive weapons only! ‘Splode all of the enemies back to the lobby to earn the Victory Royale!
- Sneaky Silencers Solo
- Nighttime fighting with silenced weapons.
- Classic Squads
- Classic Battle Royale with only weapons and items from Seasons one and two.
- Solid Gold Duos
- Fight to the finish using Legendary weapons!
- Catch Squads
- In this mode, all guns have been removed. The only weapons are grenades and other items that can be thrown or tossed.
- Blitz Squads
- Drop into this fast-paced Limited Time Mode! You’d better keep moving because the Storm never does.
WEAPONS + ITEMS
- Air Strike
- A thrown canister of colored smoke that calls in a flurry of missiles from above.
- Once the canister comes to rest, missiles will spawn after a short delay.
- Missiles spawn about 120 meters above the smoke canister.
- Missiles aim for random points within a 9 meters radius of the thrown object.
- A total of 20 missiles are spawned.
- Each missile has an explosion radius of 3.5 meters.
- Each missile deals 75 damage to players and 200 damage to structures.
- Can be found from Floor Loot, Chests, Supply Drops, Vending Machines, and Llamas.
- Drops in stacks of 1.
- Max stack size of 2.
- Legendary variant.
You can find the full details on the latest Fortnite content update 9.30 patch notes here.