Asus Zenfone 6 has received a new firmware (software) update that brings a host of new camera improvements to the device. The latest Zenfone 6 update that brings the version number 16.1220.1906.167 for ZenFone 6 model (ZS630KL) improves Camera Rotation Stability as well as adds Mobile Manager & Cleanup Launcher Shortcut to the camera app. The latest firmware update for the ZenPhone 6 also optimizes EIS for video recording, supernight mode texture, and noise reducing. It also removes the evening color cast in the supernight mode and fixes flip mechanism on panorama mode.
In addition, the latest ZenFone 6 software update also improves Call Quality, Increases touch sound on/off toggle and brings system & app stability improvements. The latest Asus ZenPhone 6 firmware update, however, doesn’t include the latest security update. Check out the full update changelog for the latest ZenPhone 6 firmware update below.
ZenFone 6 (ZS630KL) Latest Firmware Update Changelog
- Improved Camera Rotation Stability.
- Add Mobile Manager & Cleanup Launcher Shortcut.
- EIS Optimized for video recording.
- Optimized super night mode texture and noise reducing.
- Removed the evening color cast in super night mode.
- Fixed the flip mechanism on panorama mode.
- General system & app stability improved.
- Increased touch sound on/off toggle.
- Optimized power consumption.
- Optimized Translation Strings.
- Rearranged the position of “Retract camera” to 1st page at quick settings.
- Improved Call Quality.
Asus says that the latest FOTA update for different ZenPhone 6 models are rolling out in batches so it might take some days for you to receive the FOTA notification on your device. However, if you want to check out for the update manually then you can simply head over to your phone’s “System updates” in [Settings] >[System] to check if there is new firmware available.