EA has released a new patch update for its popular FIFA 19 football game. The latest update for the FIFA 19 brings the patch update version 1.17 to the game and it’s now available for PC, PS4 and Xbox One. According to the latest FIFA 19 Update Version 1.17, Full Patch Notes, it brings multiple technical changes focused on Gameplay Responsiveness, a number of fixes to issues related to FIFA Ultimate Team (FUT) and lastly addressed the audio issue where the Premier League anthem was missing from the lineup handshake sequence. Check out the full FIFA 19 update version 1.17 patch notes below.
FIFA 19 Update Version 1.17 Patch Notes
Made the following changes:
- Multiple technical changes focused on Gameplay Responsiveness.
- For details around these changes, please follow @EASPORTSFIFA on Twitter for news of a Pitch Notes article that will dig into the changes and our ongoing efforts in this area.
FIFA Ultimate Team (FUT):
Addressed the following issues:
- Fixed more scenarios where the Dynamic and 2D images for Player Items were sometimes disappearing.
- Rarely, some users were stuck in a frozen state which resulted in disconnecting from FUT.
- Sometimes, FUT Club info stats (W/D/L record etc.) would overlap with the ‘Active Squad’ after comparing item prices several times in a row in quick succession.
Addressed the following issue:
- Rarely, the Premier League anthem was missing from the lineup handshake sequence.
Thanks to those who’ve provided feedback. Throughout the course of the FIFA 19 season, we’ll provide you with more information and updates if and when they become available.