AMD has released a new Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.9.2 driver update for a range of its Radeon graphics cards including the AMD Radeon RX 5700 Series Graphics cards. The latest 19.9.2 driver update brings graphics support for Borderlands 3 which according to the release note brings FPS improvements by up to 16 % on the Radeon RX 5700 graphics card. The latest AMD Radeon Adrenalin 19.9.2 driver update also brings new Radeon Image Sharpening support to select desktop graphics cards including, Radeon RX 590, Radeon RX 580, Radeon RX 570, Radeon RX 480 and Radeon RX 470 series desktop graphics products.
Further, the latest Radeon Adrenalin 19.9.2 driver update brings various fixes v-sync, audio, system crashes on Radeon RX 5700 series graphics products, etc. The update release note also lists a number of known issues which still need to be fixed.
Some of the known issues related to Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice where it may exhibit texture corruption during later parts of the game. Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 may experience stutter on some system configurations etc. Check out the full AMD Radeon Adrenalin 19.9.2 driver update notes below.
AMD Radeon 19.9.2 Driver Update Release Note
- Borderlands 3
- Up to 16 % FPS improvement on the Radeon™ RX 5700 graphics card running Radeon™ Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition version 19.9.2 vs. 19.9.1 drivers.RS-312
- Radeon Image Sharpening
- Now available on Radeon RX 590, Radeon RX 580, Radeon RX 570, Radeon RX 480 and Radeon RX 470 series desktop graphics products for DirectX®12 and Vulkan® applications.
- With v-sync enabled FPS may be locked to 30 on some displays set to 75hz refresh rates.
- System instability may be experienced on some Radeon RX 5700 series graphics system configurations when watching video content in a web browser.
- Audio for clips captured by Radeon ReLive may be corrupted or garbled when desktop recording is enabled.
- Radeon Settings may list core clocks as not available with some Radeon RX 5700 series graphics system configurations.
- Enabling Enhanced Sync may cause game, application or system crashes on Radeon RX 5700 series graphics products.
- Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice™ may exhibit texture corruption during later parts of the game.
- Toggling HDR may cause system instability during gaming when Radeon ReLive is enabled.
- Discord™ may experience an application hang on Radeon RX 5700 series graphics products when HW acceleration is enabled.
- Display artifacts may be experienced on some 75hz display configurations on Radeon RX 5700 series graphics system configurations.
- Call of Duty®: Black Ops 4 may experience stutter on some system configurations.
- Open Broadcasting Software™ may experience frame drops or stutter when using AMF encoding on some system configurations.
- HDMI® overscan and underscan options may be missing from Radeon Settings on AMD Radeon VII system configurations when the primary display is set to 60hz.
- Stutter may be experienced when Radeon FreeSync is enabled on 240hz refresh displays with Radeon RX 5700 series graphics products.
- AMD Radeon VII may experience elevated memory clocks at idle or on desktop.
- RS-312 – Testing conducted by AMD Performance Labs as of September 12th, 2019 on Borderlands 3 (DirectX® 12 at ‘Badass’ Presets) at 1080p resolution. Performance may vary based on resolution and settings.
The Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.9.2 installation package contains the following:
- Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.9.2 Driver Version 19.30.03.01 (Windows Driver Store Version 26.20.13003.1007)
You can download the latest driver package from here.