Realme in India has released a new software update for the Realme 5. The latest software for the Realme 5 according to the changelog brings system improvements by adding the system stability and Digital Wellbeing features to the device. As part of the system stability, the update also optimizes the multi-finger touch experience for some third-party apps.
In addition, the latest software update for the Realme 5 brings a number of camera improvements. This includes the clarity and preview effect in portrait mode in the night scene as well as clarity in HDR mode. It also improves the color performance and clarity of the front camera.
Please do note that this is a staged OTA rollout of the latest update, so it will be available to a limited number of users today. However, if you don’t want to wait for the OTA to reach your device, you can also download it manually by downloading and installing update package for the Realme 5 here.
The update package is around 2.54GB in size. Check out the changelog below.
- Improved system stability
- Added Digital Wellbeing
- Optimized the multi-finger touch experience for some third-party apps
- Improved the clarity and preview effect in portrait mode in night scene
- Improved the clarity in HDR mode
- Improved the effect of the rear main camera in zoom mode
- Improved the color performance and clarity of the front camera
- Improved the color performance of macro photography