A new patch and hotfix update is now available for the Borderlands 3 to download on all platforms. The latest Borderlands 3 patch update according to the patch notes addresses a number of issues reported by players. This includes an infinite loop that was occurring when hitting the Guardian Rank experience ceiling. The latest Borderlands 3 patch also brings balance changes to some player characters.
The hotfix update also tweaks some few bosses fights to make the combats more enjoyable for players. It also addresses some enemy behavior that is causing mission progression by adjusting attacks to happen with more frequency. The latest Borderlands 3 patch update also brings a number of improvements to FL4K’s pets and Moze you can find below.
Improvements to FL4K and Moze
- Rakk Attack! status effect chance as been increased to 100%.
- Leave No Trace now has a re-trigger delay of 2 seconds
- Barbaric Yawp stat bonus increased by 100%
- Pets no longer push around player characters
- “Touch Pet” prompt is now a lower priority and should no longer interfere with looting or vending machines
Infinite Grenades is not an intentional build for Moze—even if it is hilarious. To lower the power (and spam) of this build, a re-trigger delay has been added to the grenade portion of Means of Destruction.
- Means of Destruction now has a re-trigger delay of 2 seconds
The following are some of the other improvements which have been made available in this Borderlands 3 hotfix patch update.
- Adjusted the balance of Gigamind, Katagawa Ball, and Billy the Anointed
- Bloated Rakks no longer spawn so many Rakklesnakes
This change should make the Cistern of Slaughter in particular much more fun.
- Adjusted the cooldown values when they are displayed for Zane’s skills
- Amara’s Glamour will now turn enemies on each other, as described in the Action Skill
- Modified the loot spawn for Sera of Supremacy
- Spiderant Emperors occasionally wouldn’t drill back out of the ground, which created a potential progression blocker in the Proving Ground of Survival; we have adjusted this and the issue has been addressed
- Resolved an issue that could have prevented enemies from spawning while in Devil’s Razor
- Lavender Crawly’s physics were adjusted to prevent them exiting the world like a popped balloon
- Further safeguarded Apollo from being launched out of world as well
- The Rampager will no longer enter an idle at state at inappropriate times
- Saurian Slingers attacks were addressed
- Guardians now use all their attacks in Playthrough 2
- Guardian Wraiths now reliably use all their ranged attacks
- NPCs in the Slaughter maps were reported to sometimes attempt to automatically revive players in the arena. Going forward they will no longer attempt to revive players
- Minimized the glow effect when opening Eridian ammo chests, can more easily see the ammo inside when opened
The latest Borderlands 3 patch update was scheduled to be available at 3:00 PM PDT Thursday so it should now be available to all players to download.