AMD has released a new Radeon Software Adrenalin driver 19.11.2 update ad its now available to download. The latest Software Adrenalin driver 19.11.2 update as its main highlight brings Support for Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order.
The update also brings a fix to an issue where some specific map areas or cities in Player Unknown’s: Battlegrounds may intermittently experience stutter or performance drops.
The latest AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition driver 19.11.2 installation package can be downloaded from here. The latest Adrenalin driver 19.11.2 update is compatible with various AMD Radion range of graphics cards including, RX 5700 Series, Radeon RX Vega, Radeon VII and more.
The driver is compatible with Windows 10 64-bit version and Windows 7 64-bit version with SP1 or higher. AMD also lists a number of known issues which still needs to be fixed. You can find all the known issues listed below.
- Radeon RX 5700 series graphics products may intermittently experience loss of display or video signal during gameplay.
- Radeon RX 5700 series graphics products may experience stutter in some games at 1080p and low game settings.
- Performance Metrics Overlay may cause stutter or screen flashing on some applications.
- Toggling HDR may cause system instability during gaming when Radeon ReLive is enabled.
- AMD Radeon VII may experience elevated memory clocks at idle or on desktop.
- Performance Metrics Overlay may report incorrect VRAM utilization.
- Invoking Radeon Overlay may cause games to lose focus or become minimized when HDR is enabled within Windows.
Notably, Nvidia as also released the latest GeForce Game Ready Driver update that also brings support for Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order. The game will be out today on PC, PS4 and Xbox One.