A new Black Ops 4 update will be available today which will bring Infected: Final Stand to MP and Pandemic limited-time modes to Blackout. The update will also continue offering 2X Nebulium Plasma in Zombies. In addition, Treyarch has now announced some big changes coming to the Black Ops 4 Black Market reward system starting November 12th on all platforms.
As part of the new rewards and a new Zombies Gauntlet changes on PlayStation 4. Players will be able to unlock all functional content, including base weapons and items in Blackjack’s Shop simply by playing the game.
The upcoming changes will also allow players to earn items available in Blackjack’s Shop with Reserve Cases. In addition, players will also be able to see Reserve items before acquiring them through the new Reserves Stack.
With the upcoming update, players will get the following new options to earn more rewards.
- A new, regularly scheduled “Pick-a-Weapon Bribe” bundle available for 50 Reserve Cases that allows players to select the weapon of their choice (see details below).
- A new rotating “Reserves Stack” that always displays an item from Reserves that you don’t currently own, which you can unlock by trading in 2 Reserve Cases.
- Two new rotating “My Deals” slots that can be unlocked with Reserve Cases and will always showcase items you don’t currently own.
- “Reserves Stack” and “My Deals” will refresh on a regular basis to reveal a new item, and will refresh instantly after the current item on display has been acquired.
The upcoming Black Market update for the Black Ops 4 will continue to earn Reserve Cases in the following four ways:
- Completing Contracts in any mode.
- Earning Cases through the standard Reserve earn rate in Multiplayer and Blackout.
- Unlocking Contraband Tiers after Tier 50.
- Completing up to 2 Daily Tier Skips (includes the bonus Daily Tier Skip in Zombies) for additional Reserve Cases each day after Tier 50 has been reached.
Players will also get to see a new Pick-a-Weapon Bribe bundle in Blackjack’s Shop and the Reserves tab in the Black Market.
It will allow players to unlock a weapon of their choice from a Crate that also includes 2 Reserve items, along with a bonus of 5 Duplicate-Protected Crates, all for 50 Reserve Cases.
The bundle will also allow players to choose from Reserve weapons that they don’t currently own, including Mastercrafts, Signature Weapons, MKII Weapons, and base versions. For more details on the upcoming Black Marker changes, you can head to the official blog post here.