Gran Turismo Sport has received a new 1.50 patch update on Xbox One. According to the latest Gran Turismo Sport update, 1.50 patch notes it brings five new cars to the game. This includes BMW M3 Coupé ’03, RUF CTR3 ’07 and more. In addition, the Gran Turismo Sport patch 1.50 also brings new ‘Lewis Hamilton Time Trial Challenge’ campaign mode.
However, this new Lewis Hamilton Time Trial Challenge mode is a paid DLC content and in order to access this content, you have to purchase it from the PlayStation Store.
Further, the latest Gran Turismo Sport 1.50 patch update adds four new events in the GT League. The update also brings a number of adjustments and improvements to the game which can find in the Gran Turismo Sport 1.50 patch notes below.
Main Features Implemented
– The following five cars have been added
・BMW M3 Coupé ’03
・Jaguar Vision Gran Turismo Coupé
・RE Amemiya FD3S RX-7
・RUF CTR3 ’07
・TOYOTA 86 GT “Limited” ’16
2. Campaign Mode
– The ‘Lewis Hamilton Time Trial Challenge’ mode has been added(*);
– The following events have been added to the “GT League”:
・’The Passion of Dr. Wankel’ Rounds 4 and 5
・’Boxer Spirit’ Rounds 6 and 7
・’Vision Gran Turismo Trophy +’ Rounds 6 and 7
・’X2019 Competition Endurance Series’ Round 4
– ‘Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps’ has been added to the Circuit Experience.
– ‘RE Amemiya’ has been added to the Asia-Pacific section;
– ‘RUF’ has been added to the European section;
Other Improvements and Adjustments
– The regenerative braking control of the ‘Audi e-tron Vision Gran Turismo’ has been adjusted;
– The deadzone for the throttle and brake pedals while driving using a Fanatec® steering wheel controller has been increased;
– The force feedback caused by understeering while driving using a Fanatec® steering wheel controller has been adjusted;
– Various other issues have been addressed.