The Elder Scrolls: Blades update 1.5 patch notes is out now and can be downloaded to bring some new changes and improvement to the game. As its major highlight, the latest Elder Scrolls: Blades update 1.5 patch removes Chest Timers completely, adds more loot, PvP Combat and more.
The Elder Scrolls: Blades update 1.5 patch notes now also lets you join a guild of up to 20 fellow Blades. In addition to the latest 1.5 patch update, the also gets a number of bug fixes and balance adjustments.
You can check out the new features, bug fixes and balance adjustments which has been made in the latest The Elder Scrolls: Blades update 1.5 patch notes below.
The Elder Scrolls: Blades Update 1.5 Patch Notes Highlights
- No More Chest Timers: That’s right—all Chest timers have been completely removed. You’ll no longer wait to find out what treats await you in every Chest. Plus, you’ll receive a full Gem refund for Gems you spent upgrading your Chest capacity.
- Major Loot Overhaul: You’ll see more loot from more enemies, every job now has a Boss at the end who may drop Legendary equipment when you defeat them, more breakable objects with more loot, and so much more!
- PvP Combat: The Arena is open! After unlocking the Arena automatically at level 5, you can combat other players in best-of-3 matches and fight for glory.
- Guilds: Create or join a guild of up to 20 fellow Blades, where you can engage in private chat and visit your guildmates’ Towns to buy from their merchants.
• Crash: Fixed a crash that could occur when going to Town or the Main Menu while the Ring of Namira Artifact was equipped.
• Abyss: Fixed rooms in the Abyss that contained an obstacle fully blocking your path.
• Elemental Damage: Fixed a bug that in most cases prevented elemental resistance piercing from making a difference. Pierced resistance now results in a guaranteed amount of elemental damage.
• Weapon: Fixed a bug that let Echo Weapon’s echo, when blocked, trigger damaging shield enchantments.
• UI: Fixed a bug that made the Stats Menu display an incorrect value for spell resistance.
• Animation: Fixed a bug that made enemies play the wrong reaction animation when hit by Quick Strikes or Dodging Strike abilities.
• Audio: Fixed a variety of overlapping audio bugs.
You can check out the full patch notes in detail here.