Gearbox Software will be releasing a new hotfix update today for its action role-playing first-person shooter game Borderlands 3. The latest Borderlands 3 hotfix update will be available on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC by 3:00 PM PST. The developer announced the rollout of the new update for the Borderlands 3 on its official forum post. The post also states that the hotfix update will address various concerns reported by the community and some perceived progression blockers.
The forum post also lists the two main changes which will be implemented with the latest Borderlands 3 hotfix update. This includes the following changes.
- Updated a texture for the Incendiary Badass and Super Badass Varkid
- Adjusted the chest rewards at the end of the Proving Grounds to be more rewarding at all tiers of completion
The update will also bring a fix for an issue where the chests not rewarding players as much as we intended. To fix this issue, the upcoming hotfix update for the Borderlands 3 will increase the bonus radiation damage while Gamma Burst is active from 65% to 115%.
The update will also fix Gamma Burst anointments for FL4K and some other following listed issue.
- Fixed a perceived progression blocker that could occur when the player travels to another map and back to Sanctuary after releasing Tannis during the mission “Sanctuary”
- Addressed a perceived progression blocker where players could not speak to Brick during the mission “Hammerlocked” in The Anvil
- Addressed a perceived progression blocker where Ember would sometimes not appear to assist the players in various mission steps
Latest Borderlands 3 hotfix update will be live on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC by 3:00 PM PST.