Ubisoft today shared fresh details about the upcoming TU (title update) for the Ghost Recon Breakpoint. The developer via its Reddit post revealed that the Ghost Recon Breakpoint next TU 1.1.0 Update will be available at the end of Januar. The dev also shared the changes and the upcoming TU 1.1.0 Update will include. The highlight for the upcoming Ghost Recon Breakpoint next TU 1.1.0 Update includes improvements to Night Vision, Improved AI and more.
Ubisoft shared the following changes which will be coming as part of the upcoming Ghost Recon Breakpoint TU 1.1.0 update, releases at the end of January this month.
Ghost Recon Breakpoint TU 1.1.0 Update Changelogs
- Made improvements to Night Vision.
- Sharpshooter exploit with DMR rifles addressed in all modes (PvP, Raid, PvE).
- Players who previously lost their Thermal / Night Vision will get it back after loading their save.
- Players who previously lost their Water Canteen or Binoculars will get them back after loading their save.
- Rebalanced Stamina for PvP after it was buffed in a previous TU.
- Toned down the coughing sounds players could hear while in Erewhon.
- Enemies will no longer shout in pain after being shot in the head.
- Improved AI behavior:
- Fixed an issue where enemies investigating will go to cover mid-detection.
- If enough NPCs die at a single spot, they will stop rushing the player and will get into cover more often than before.
- We also modified the vanish rules so that NPCs will stay in the fight if they are close enough to the player.
- The Digital Scope now has multiple levels of zoom.
Moreover, there will also be the Terminator Live Event coming to the Ghost Recon Breakpoint and some new exciting contents which will be available at the end of February. Ubisoft said that this will also include the long-awaited Engineer Class, as well as the immersive experience.