For all the Reno2 Z users in India, the latest ColorOS 7 based Android 10 trial version update is now finally available for you to try out on your Reno2 Z device. Oppy today finally kicked off the much-awaited trial version of the latest ColorOS 7+Android 10 updates for Reno2 Z users in India. However, the first batch of Reno2 Z ColorOS 7+Android 10 trail version update will be served to only the first 2000 users as the first-come, first-served basis.
So, if you want to try the latest ColorOS 7+Android 10 trail version on your Reno2 Z phone. You should be in a hurry and submit your application by heading to your phone’s setting. To send your application for the trial version simply follow the steps below.
Steps to Download Reno2 Z ColorOS 7+Android 10 Trial Version
- Please make sure that you are updated to the latest official version of Reno 2Z
Eg: CPH1945PUEX_11.A.17_0170_201912271925 CPH1945PUEX_11.A.19_0190_202003050829
- Go to “Settings – Software Updates”
- Tap the settings icon in the upper right corner
- Tap “Trial Version”, fill in the information, select the must-know checkbox, and tap “Apply Now”
- Check the “Software Update” within 3 days > tap Download Now.
𝗪𝗲’𝘃𝗲 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝗮 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝘀𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗺𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗖𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗿𝗢𝗦7+ 𝗔𝗻𝗱𝗿𝗼𝗶𝗱𝟭𝟬 𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗹 𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻!
Receive system update within 3 days upon successful application – Watch this tutorial to get ahead of the ‘First come, first served’ game! 🤩 pic.twitter.com/m2ioirq6tl
— ColorOS (@colorosglobal) February 24, 2020
After successfully submitting the application for the ColorOS 7+Android 10 trail version update. You will need to wait for the next three days for the update to arrive.
If you didn’t get the update within the given time frame, that means that the application quota is full and you should wait for the next round.
If you get the update your phone will be upgraded to the latest ColorOS 7 and Android 10. By upgrading your Reno2 Z to the ColorOS 7 and Android 10 trail version. You will be able to try out several new cool features of the ColorOS 7 based on Android 10.
Below you can find the full list of ColorOS 7+Android 10 features that you will experience on your device.
Full List of ColorOS 7+Android 10 Features
- [New Visuals]
• Brand new borderless design makes visuals more attractive and operation more efficient.
• Added OPPO Sans as the default font. The new font delivers a refreshing feel and fits well with OPPO’s pursuit of blending beauty and technology.[Smart Sidebar]
• Optimised user interfaces and improved one-handed operation.
• Drag an app out of Smart Sidebar to open it in Split-screen mode.
• Added two settings: Assistive Ball Opacity and Hide Assistive Ball on Fullscreen App.
• Optimised the Floating Window feature for more apps.
• Added a bubble: A bubble is displayed when you open an app in a floating window from the Smart Sidebar. Tap the bubble to collapse and open the app.[Screenshot]
• Optimised 3-Finger Screenshot: Use 3 fingers to touch and hold the screen and swipe your fingers to adjust the screenshot size. Use 3 fingers to touch and hold the screen and swipe your fingers outwards to capture a long screenshot.
• Added screenshot settings: You can adjust the position of the screenshot preview floating window and set the screenshot sound.
• Optimised screenshot preview floating window: After taking a screenshot, drag it up and release to share it, or drag it down and release to take a long screenshot.
• New gesture: Swipe left or right at the bottom of the screen to switch between recently used apps.[Navigation Gestures 3.0]
• New gesture: Swipe inward from both sides of the screen and then hold to switch to the previous app.
• Optimised gestures: All gestures are supported in landscape mode.[System]
• Added Dark Mode: Protects your eyes while reducing power consumption.
• Added Focus Mode: Shields you from outside distractions when you are learning or working.
• Added all new charging animation.
• Optimised the Quick Settings user interface for easier one-handed operation.
• Swipe left or right to ignore banner notifications.
• Added a pause function for screen recording.
• Added a floating window and settings for screen recording.
• New sounds added for file deletion, calculator key touches, and compass pointer.
• Optimised system pre-loaded ringtones.
• Added TalkBack floating prompts for Accessibility.
• Colour Accessibility Mode added to improve user experience for visually impaired users.
• New management function for recent tasks: You can view memory information about recent tasks and lock apps.[Games]
• Optimised visual interaction for Game Space.
• Optimised the startup animation for Game Space.
- [Home Screen]
• More live wallpapers.
• Added Art+ static wallpapers.
• Customise whether to open Global Search or the notification drawer when swiping down on the Home screen.
• Customise the size, shape, and style of app icons on the Home screen.
• Swipe up on the Lock screen to switch unlock methods.
• Optimised the graphic design of password unlock to facilitate one-handed operations.
• Supported live wallpapers on the Lock screen.
• More screen-off clock styles.
• Added a simple Home screen mode, featuring larger fonts and icons and a clearer layout.
• Connect your phone to Wi-Fi networks using a random MAC address to avoid targeted ads and protect your privacy.
• In Quick Settings or Smart Sidebar, you can open Calculator in a floating
• Added the trim feature in Recordings.
• Added the Weather (dynamic) ringtone, which automatically adapts to the current weather.
• Added weather-adaptive animations in Weather.
• Optimised the Camera UI for a better user experience.
• Optimised the Timer UI and sound.
• Optimised the Album UI for a clear hierarchy and a quick lookup of photos.
• Added Album Recommendations that recognises more than 80 different scenes.
• OPPO Share now supports sharing files with vivo and Xiaomi devices.
• Optimised the Contacts UI for a more efficient experience.
• Search Settings now supports fuzzy match and contains a search history.
• Soloop Video Editor: Create your video with one tap.