Google introduced the latest version of Android 10 in September last year with lots of new features. One of the coolest features of Android 10 among others is the full-screen Gestures navigation control. Now, Xiaomi has finally brought this Android 10 navigation Gestures feature to its devices with the latest version of the MIUI. However, the Android 10 navigation Gestures feature is currently only available in MIUI China Beta Rom for the selected device.
Xiaomi via its forum post also noted that the Android 10 navigation Gestures feature is currently under testing, so there might be some lag issue while using it. Xiaomi also confirmed that the Android 10 gestures feature will be available in MIUI Global Rom soon.
Notably, the new Android 10 gestures feature allows you to navigate through your phone’s screens more efficiently. You can use it to easily navigate through apps, recent menu, etc. Some of the gestures you can use are listed below.
- Home Screen: Swipe up from the bottom of the screen
- Open Recents: Swipe up from the bottom of the screen and pause
- Switch Between Apps: Swipe left or right from the full-screen indicator or bottom of the screen
- Go Back: Swipe left or right from the edge of the screen
If you want to enable the new Android 10 navigation Gestures on your eligible Xiaomi device then you can simply follow the steps given below.
How to Enable Android 10 Gestures in MIUI
- Head over to the “Setting” app.
- Then tap on “Display” option.
- Scroll down and look for the option “Full Screen Display“.
- Now simply tap on “Full screen” to enable gestures.
If you want to know more about Android 10 then you can check out the official details and its features here.