Activision and Infinity Ward have released a new update for Call of Duty Modern Warfare on all platforms. According to the latest Call of Duty Modern Warfare update patch notes, it brings Call of Duty Endowment “Fearless” Pack, new Gunfight Map, Aisle 9, new Multiplayer Map, Hardhat and existing Operations with a twist.
The latest Call of Duty Modern Warfare May 18 update also adds Most Wanted contracts back in Warzone and the fire-throwing knife to restricted equipment for CDL.
Today’s Call of Duty Modern Warfare update patch notes further includes lots of buG fixes, adds a ‘Hold to Use’ option, where you will be able to choose between a hold or a press for the interaction button on keyboard and mouse.
The latest patch also adjusted the Monitor Distance Coefficient slider option to maximum value from 2.00 to 5.00. Notably, players will now also be able to take the ATV out of the map on Aniyah Palace. You can check out the Call of Duty Modern Warfare May 18 update patch notes below.
Call of Duty Modern Warfare May 18th Update
- Call of Duty Endowment “Fearless” Pack is now available!
- New Gunfight Map, Aisle 9!
- New Multiplayer Map, Hardhat!
- Modified Special Operations! Replay existing Operations with a twist! Some enemies may charge more frequently or maybe they can only be taken down with headshots. Check out new Modified Special Operations and earn new rewards each week!
- Infected and Gun Game now feature playlist text to reinforce that KDR and win loss are not affected
- Blueprint variants of Gun Game and Gunfight can now be enabled in custom match advanced options for their respective modes
- Added the fire throwing knife to restricted equipment for CDL
- Fix for the ‘Splash Guard’ shotgun weapon camo not applying properly to the weapon
- Fixed a bug where on occasion, your selected Operator would not appear in the squad walk
- Added a ‘Hold to Use’ option that allows you to choose between a hold or a press for the interaction button on keyboard and mouse
- Adjusted the Monitor Distance Coefficient slider option to maximum value from 2.00 to 5.00
Out of map exploit fixes across various maps
- Fixed a bug where players could take the ATV out of the map on Aniyah Palace
- Fix for an XP exploit in Hardpoint
- Fix for the ‘Time to Reap’ watch not displaying the time
- There is also a fix for the ‘Blue Skies’ watch appearing backwards when worn
- Fix for some players spawning facing a wall while playing FFA on Talsik Backlot
- Demolition: Added VO to alert the defending team a bomb site was destroyed
- One in the Chamber: This mode is now available in custom games!
- Regular Infected playlist now has random care package drops!
- Gun Game Reloaded is now in the Quick Play filter.
- Fix for a bug where a player could become immune to the gas if they were bought back as the final circle was closing
- Fix for a rare bug that left a player in the Gulag until the end of the match
- PC: Fixed an issue where the gas mask overlay could remain on screen after leaving the gas and entering a vehicle
- Removed the option to “Squad Fill” while in BR Solo
- Fix for voice chat sometimes cutting out during a match
- Reduced the RPG kill radius for players with full armor
- Final circle now moves (BR)
- The Most Wanted contract has had the time reduced from 5 minutes to 3 minutes
- Replaced Shield Turret with Armor Box at Buy Stations (Shield Turret is still in loot)
You can check out the full patch note details here.