PUBG on the console has received a new hotfix update with the latest 7.1 patch notes. According to the latest hotfix update, the 7.1 patch notes address several bugs on the console and will be applied on May 11th, 10pm PDT / May 12th, 7am CEST. Please note, that no downtime is required for the hotfix, however, players will need to download an update after the above mentioned time.
The latest PUBG hotfix update 7.1 fixes a number of issues players have encountered. This includes an issue where a building on Vikendi was appearing incorrectly on the minimap.
The latest patch also fixes an issue where players were incorrectly able to switch between other players while spectating in solo mode. You can find all the fixes addressed in the latest PUBG console update 7.1 patch notes below.
PUBG Console Hotfix Update 7.1 Patch Notes May 12:
- Fixed an issue where a player can enter a BRDM while firing on full auto and is able to continue firing without exposing their body.
- Fixed an issue where a building on Vikendi is shown incorrectly on the minimap
- Fixed an issue where ammunition is not displayed correctly while reloading when using the “Skol-Kar98k” skin.
- Fixed an issue that caused the left wrist to display incorrectly when equipping the Panzerfaust.
- Fixed an issue that caused the insides of some buildings to be completely see-through on Miramar
- Fixed an issue where players were incorrectly able to switch between other players while spectating in solo mode.