Publisher Activision and developer Toys For Bob today finally announced Crash Bandicoot 4: Itâs About Time for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. The sequel to the original trilogy, Crash Bandicoot 4: Itâs About Time will officially launch on PS4 and Xbox One on October 2 for $59.99.
Crash Bandicoot 4: Itâs About Time kick off the next chapter in the original trilogy of the game starting October 2. It starts right from where the original trilogy left off. The game is now available for pre-order on PS4 and Xbox One from their respective stores digitally.
Players, buying the Crash Bandicoot 4: Itâs About Time digitally will also get Totally Tubular Skins for Crash and Coco. Check out the main key features of the game below.
- A True SequelÂ â Finally.Â Crash Bandicoot 4: Itâs About TimeÂ is the first original entry in theÂ CrashÂ franchise in more than 10 years and the long-awaited sequel to the original trilogy. Rewinding time back to the end ofÂ Crash Bandicoot: Warped,Â Crash Bandicoot 4: Itâs About TimeÂ picks up after Neo Cortex, Dr. N. Tropy and Uka Uka were last stranded on a distant planet. After decades of fruitless attempts, the trio finally make their escape, ripping an Evil-Scientist-sized hole in the fabric of space-time in the process. Now all that stands between them and total dominion over the multiverse are two fuzzy marsupials from N. Sanity Island.
- Modern Take on a Classic GameÂ â As expected, everything thatâs lovingly absurd about previousÂ Crash BandicootÂ games has been N.tensified in this action platformer. Crafted with the original trilogy in mind,Â Crash Bandicoot 4: Itâs About TimeÂ embodies the precision gameplay we all fell in love with in the â90s while introducing quality of life improvements, visual upgrades, new gameplay mechanics, along with Modern and Retro modes that both longtime fans and new players alike will enjoy mastering.
- Powerful Quantum MasksÂ â Throughout this time-shattering adventure, players will uncover four Quantum Masks, the guardians of space and time, that will give them the ability to bend the rules of reality and gain advanced ways to conquer dangerous obstacles.
- New Art StyleÂ â Toys for Bob is excited to introduce a fresh visual direction forÂ CrashÂ that maintains the zany spirit of the franchise while also breathing unique personality and charm into it. Fans can expect wacky new worlds, lush epic vistas and an absurd variety of enemies and hazards.
- New Playable CharactersÂ â Fans can play as Crash or Coco on their journey to save the multiverse, and new playable characters, including the fiendish Neo Cortex, will emerge to provide an alternative perspective on our hero bandicootsâ quest to defeat their nefarious nemeses.
- Larger-than-Life Boss BattlesÂ â Fans can expect formidable bosses and monumental battles like theyâve never seen before, as Crash and Coco use Quantum Masks to their advantage.
- Advanced Platforming TricksÂ â Utilize the environment by wall running, rail grinding and rope swinging, discovering new ways to platform and progress through exciting challenges.
- A Love Letter to Fans By FansÂ â LongtimeÂ CrashÂ fans and lead developer Toys for Bob extendsÂ Crash lore in surprising ways, giving fans unseen sides of classic characters, new whimsical worlds and an exploration into the eternal struggle between bad science and a Bandicoot. Source: