Samsung has released a new update for the Galaxy Note 9 in India. The update is now rolling with build number: N960FXXU5ETF5 and comes with Samsung’s own custom UI 2.1 based on Android 10 (Q). Please note, that exact changes and new features listed below may differ depending on your device model, country, and service provider.
As some of the main highlights of the latest Galaxy Note 9 update, it brings the latest security patch level to June and also adds various menus, modes, and filters to the camera app. This includes new AR Zone, Single take, Pro video, My filters, Selfie tone, and improved night mode.
The latest update for the Galaxy Note 9 will now also let you manually edit AR Emoji to enhanced facial expression recognition. The AR Emoji has been updated to the new version. So now it will remove of your all previously saved AR emojis when you next open the AR Emoji app.
Check out the full changelog of the latest update released for the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 below.
– AR Emoji has been updated with improvements like a manual editing feature and enhanced facial expression recognition.
※ As AR Emoji has been updated to a new version, all previously saved AR emojis will be deleted when you next open the AR Emoji app.New Camera features
– Various menus, modes, and filters have been added, such as AR Zone, Single take, Pro video, My filters, Selfie tone, and improved night mode.Gallery
– Similar images are now grouped together for a more organised viewing experience.
– A feature has been added that allows you to merge multiple different groups of albums into one group, or merge different groups and albums into one group.
– An improved search feature has been added to find pictures based on information such As the time or place pictures were taken.
– The Quick crop function has been added to enlarge and crop parts of high-resolution images.
– A multilingual translation feature has been added.
– A feature has been added for searching for Various items, such As emojis and stickers, at one time.
– A text undo/redo feature has been added.
(Swipe two fingers left or right on the keyboard.)
– An icon to open Samsung Pass has been added.
– Files can now be quickly and easily shared with nearby Samsung devices using Quick Share.
– Music Share now lets you share music with your friends using a Bluetooth audio device.