Realme has started rolling out a new OTA update for the Realme 5 Pro with version number RMX1971EX_11.C.04. The latest update according to the changelog brings the June security patch level and also adds a couple of new features to the device. The latest update for the Realme 5 Pro adds Realme PaySa (India) and Realme Link app to the device.
The update weighs at around 459MB and also adds up a couple of additional notable features such as charging animation and charging decimal display on the lock screen. You can check out the full changelog of the latest update below.
Realme 5 Pro June 14 Update RMX1971EX_11.C.04 Changelogs
● Updated Andriod security patch（2020#6）
● Added realme PaySa (India)
● Added realme Link
● Added charging animation on the lock screen
● Added charging decimal display on the lock screen while charging
● Modified default state of power saving mode auto-off switch
● Modified default state of screen brightness reduction switch in power saving mode
● Optimized transparency of the slide back gesture style
● Optimized screen recording icon size (Source)
How to Download Realme 5 Pro Update Version RMX1971EX_11.C.04
Notably, the new update for Realme5 Pro is rolling via OTA but if you want to wait for the OTA to arrive then you also download and install the update manually. To download the update manually, simply head to the Download Link and download latest update download package (3.16GB) for your Realme 5 Pro. Now follow the steps below.
- Please back up your data before updating: Settings->Additional Settings->Back Up and Reset->Backup & Restore, select the Data to Be Backed up.
- Please keep the battery level over 30%.
- Please do not turn off your phone during the update process.
Transfer the firmware you downloaded to the phone storage, go to the File Manager and find the firmware, then click the firmware, Update Now, and wait for the update to succeed.
Transfer the firmware you downloaded to the phone storage or SD Card, then power off the phone. Press and hold the Power and Volume Down buttons, until your phone enters Recovery Mode. Choose the language you want to Install from the storage device and find the firmware From phone storage or From SD card. Click on the firmware and confirm to update. (Source)