Sony has announced 9 indie games as part of its newly announced PlayStation Indies Initiatives. Shuhei, President SCE Worldwide Studios yesterday announced that a new indie title will join the PlayStation Now service every month, starting with Hello Neighbor in July.
Now, in addition to this, Sony has revealed 9 exciting indie titles that will be coming to both PS4 and PS5 consoles. Check out the list of 9 indie titles coming to both PS4 and PS5 below.
9 Indie Games for PS4 and PS5
- Worms Rumble brings real-time multiplayer action to PS4 and PS5
- Haven is a chill co-op adventure coming to PS4 and PS5
- Introducing Carto, a charming, innovative puzzle adventure coming to PS4
- Hacking-themed platformer Recompile is coming to PS5
- Where the Heart Is: A narrative adventure between truth and fiction, coming winter 2020 to PS4
- The recursive world simulation & puzzle-making process in Maquette
- Action-platformer F.I.S.T: Forged in Shadow Torch coming to PS4
- Introducing PlayStation Indies and a day of captivating new games
- Heavenly Bodies is coming to PS5 and PS4
- Explore ambiguity in Creaks, coming to PS4 this summer