After officially unveiling Far Cry 6, on the occasion of Ubisoft Forward, with a trailer entirely dedicated to the characters of Anton and Diego Castiglio, the well-known French publisher has unveiled the contents of the game’s Collector’s Edition.
As you well know, the new chapter of the famous Ubisoft franchise will be set in the tropical island of Yara, characterized by the violent dictatorship led by the antagonist of the game played by Giancarlo Esposito.
His soldiers will have many weapons available to subdue citizens, including flamethrowers. Well, the Collector’s Edition of Far Cry 6 will include several exclusive gadgets inside, including a full-scale replica of the “Tostador”, the flamethrower present within the game.
The latter will consist of 7 parts to be assembled, reaching a final length of 72 cm. But that’s not all, given the Collector’s Edition it will also include a wide range of very high-quality collectibles:
- An exclusive briefcase for collectors inspired by the Tobatron style.
- Exclusive Steelbook with a unique design inspired by the very peculiar cast of Far Cry 6.
- A 64-page A4 artbook, which includes exclusive illustrations created by the development team.
- A set of 10 stickers dedicated to the movement of the guerrillas and their inimitable style.
- A Chorizo keyring, the dachshund on wheels as cute, as lethal!
- A selection of the game’s soundtrack will always make you feel in Yara, even when you’re not playing.
- Game World Map.
In addition, the Collector’s Edition of the game, available exclusively through the Ubisoft Store, will include the Ultimate Edition of the title, which contains several additional digital contents, including 3 DLC, and different uniforms and customization for weapons and vehicles.
Far Cry 6 will be available starting February 18, 2021, on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, and PC.