Realme has started rolling out a new software update with the software version RMX2151PU_11.A.69 for the two devices Realme 7 and Narzo 20 Pro. The changelogs for the latest update bring the November security patch and also include a couple of bug fixes and camera optimizations for both the Realme 7 and Narzo 20 Pro.
The latest software update also optimizes the touch control algorithm and improved the touch control experience. The update optimizes the camera for the better image quality of the main lens. It also optimizes the low portrait clarity issue of the front camera and the image effect of Super nightscape.
Kindly note, that the latest software update for the Realme 7 and Narzo 20 Pro is rolling out in a staged manner so, it will be available for a small number of users as of now and will start rolling out soon for all users in a few days after making sure there are no critical bugs.
Below you can find the complete changelogs of the latest software update for both Realme 7 and Narzo 20 Pro.
UI Version: RMX2151PU_11.A.69
- Updated Android security patch: November, 2020
- Optimized image quality of the main lens
- Optimized the low portrait clarity issue of the front camera
- Optimized the image effect of Super night scape
- Optimized the touch control algorithm and improved touch control experience
- Fixed some known issues and optimized the system fluency
- Fixed the probabilistic screen flicker and optimized the display quality at low brightness conditions