A new version of the Spider-Man mod has been released for PS4 that will allow you to become Spider-Man in the Grand Theft Auto San Andreas. Yes, Modder ‘J16D’ has released a new 1.9 version of his PS4 Spider-Man mod for Grand Theft Auto San Andreas. This mod allows you to play as Spider-Man in Grand Theft Auto San Andreas and explore the city of GTA San Andreas in different ways.
Since the mod has received a new 1.9 beta version, it also includes new animations, Main Menu, and a new HUD that are based on Spider-Man PS4. You can find the full new features added to the Spider-Man Mod Grand Theft Auto San Andreas below.
Spider-Man Mod New Features
- Main Menu based on Spider-Man PS4
- Music ambient, different music for each case.
- Four Different events (Car chase, Back pack, Thug Hideouts, Street Crimes)
- Webstrike & Webstrike takedown
- New Fight system (Combo x4 & Air combo)
- New Animations based on Spider-Man PS4
- New Hud based on Spider-Man PS4, integrated in this mod.
- Dodge feature
- Life regeneration
- Level control to unlock skins
- Web Zip
- New Gadgets (8 in total)
- New Suit Powers (12 in total)
- Added the ability to enable/disable skills
- New map locations (Hideouts & Avenger Tower)
You can download the Spider-Man Mod v1.9 Beta build for PS4 GTA San Andreas from here.