Bandai Namco has announced Pac-Man 99, a 99-player online PAC-MAN battle royale! game for Nintendo Switch. Pac-Man 99 will be available exclusively for Nintendo Switch Online members starting April 07, 2021, at 6 PM PST.
Below is the official overview of the 99-player online PAC-MAN battle royale game.
A 99-player online PAC-MAN battle royale!
- 40 years after the classic Pac-phenomenon rocked the gaming world, PAC-MAN is back in a new 99-man battle royale. Get back in the maze and chase down the iconic ghosts. Who will be the last PAC-MAN standing?
Switch between eight different strategies and send Jammer Pac-Man to get in your opponents’ way!
- Eat a Power Pellets to turn the ghosts blue and make them vulnerable. Eat them to send Jammer Pac-Man to your opponents! The more ghosts you eat, the more Jammers you’ll send!
- Eat a Ghost Train for a huge comeback!
- Gain the upper hand by switching between eight different preset strategies: speed up, send extra Jammers, and more. Switching at just the right moment could give you an edge over your rivals!
Make the game look like your favorite NAMCO classics!
- You can purchase downloadable custom themes based on Xevious, GALAGA, Dig Dug, and more to change the look of the game.
- There are twenty different classic themes in all! Plus, they do more than change the graphics! Check out the sounds too!
- Which classic NAMCO title is the one for you?
Notably, Pac-Man 99 is now available for preorder via Nintendo eShop and the game weighs 767 MB in size.