Publisher THQ Nordic has released the latest patch update for the Biomutant. The latest update for the game brings patch 1.4 for PC and consoles including PS4 and Xbox One. As per the Biomutant 1.4 patch notes, it has now fixed the alignment on memory allocation on some buffers to avoid crashes on PS4.
The latest patch further includes a number of PC-specific fixes including the game crash issue when playing with AMD-based CPUs with built-in graphics. The second major PC fix includes a fix for crashes when device info contains invalid display data on AMD-based CPUs.
As for some of the other major highlights, the latest Biomutant patch 1.4 also adds the new “Extreme” difficulty in the settings, where enemy damage and attack rate are further increased. The patch also fixes the issue where difficulty settings not being applied for already spawned enemies.
There is a lot more to look for in the latest Biomutant patch 1.4 updates.
Biomutant Patch 1.4 Notes
PlayStation 4 Specific
- Fixed alignment on memory allocation on some buffers to avoid crashes
- Fixed crash with AMD-based CPUs with built-in graphics.
- Fixed crash when device info contains invalid display data on AMD-based CPUs.
- Added “Extreme” difficulty setting, where enemy damage and attack rate is further increased.
- Fixed difficulty settings not being applied for already spawned enemies.
- Opened up all class perks for NG+ games. When starting a NG+ game, the player will now be able to unlock perks from all classes.
- Added Motion Blur slider to the settings.
- Fixed so the camera setting “Auto Adjust > Player” also applies for combat, if turned off the camera will no longer try to frame enemies while in combat.
- Fix Depth of Field toggle not being applied in dialogues.
The full patch notes details can be found here.