Grindstone is really useful when it comes to repairing any items and tools as well as removing enchantments from them. It’s a block that is used as we said to repair items in the Minecraft game. There are a number of ways you can get a Grindstone in Minecraft. Let’s head over to the post below to know how you can get or make a Grindstone in Minecraft, so let’s dive in.
How and Where to Get Grindstone in Minecraft?
Grindstone in Minecraft can be found following the three different ways:
- Natural generation
- The first way you can use to get a Grindstone is mining. You can get it by mining with a pickaxe.
- The second way to get a Grindstone is Natural generation, where it naturally generates at village weaponsmiths.
- The third way you can use to get a Grindstone is by crafting it using a different set of ingredients.
Ingredients to Make a Grindstone
The following ingredients will be needed to make a Grindstone in Minecraft.
- 2 sticks
- 2 wood planks
- 1 stone slab
How to Make a Grindstone in Minecraft
Now, when you have all the above ingredients, open the crafting table and place them on the crafting as shown in the image below.
First, place 1 stone slab in the middle of the first row of the 3×3 grid followed by two sticks placed on both sides of it. Now, in the second row, place one wood plank in the first grid and then the second wood plank in the third grid leaving an empty space between them.
That’s it, this is how you will end up making a Grindstone in Minecraft.
Check out other Minecraft guides.
- How to Make a Conduit in Minecraft
- What is Anvil in Minecraft, How to Make or Craft It?
- How to Make Shears in Minecraft
- Minecraft Crossbow: All You Need to Know
- What Does SMP and SSP Mean in Minecraft?
- Minecraft Color Codes – Everything You Need to Know
- How to Fix io.netty.channel.abstractchannel$annotatedconnectexception Error in Minecraft
- Planet Minecraft: The Largest Minecraft Community on the Internet