Last month, Raven software released the latest COD MW update patch notes that introduce new map locations, weapons, and more. On September 8, the dev released COD MW update version 1.42 patch notes for PS4, PC, and Xbox One players. This update as always brought tons of new changes, weapons, operators, modes, events, bug fixes to the game.
Now, Raven has released a new but slightly smaller COD MW update. The latest update was released on September 9, 2021, and includes a new DMR 14 (BOCW) Tactical Rifles as part of Season Five Reloaded’s upcoming event “The Numbers.” Plus: new Modes, Bundles, and more through the end of the season.
The latest COD MW update patch notes also include a number of bugs fixes for the game. Check out the latest COD MW Update season 5 reloaded patch notes below.
- DMR 14 (BOCW)
- Neck Multiplier decreased from 1.1 to 1
- Upper Torso Multiplier decreased from 1.1 to 1
- Fixed a visual issue with the Season Progressional menu icons.
- Fixed an issue causing some Weapons found via Supply Box or ground loot to change rarity color after being picked up by Players.
- Fixed issues causing various HUD/UI elements to appear misaligned in non-English languages.
- Fixed issues with various dynamic Weapon icons in both the menu and in-game UI.
According to Raven, the Season Five Reloaded update has a download size of approximately 6 GB for those who own the free-to-play, console version of Warzone and are current on the latest updates.
Warzone Update Sizes Are as Follows
- PlayStation 5:
- 5 GB
- PlayStation 4:
- 5 GB
- Xbox One Series X / S:
- 5.9 GB
- Xbox One:
- 5.9 GB
- 6.4 GB (Warzone Only)
- 7.6 GB (Warzone and Modern Warfare)