AMD has released the latest Radeon Adrenalin 21.9.1 driver update that brings support for the new titles including World War Z: Aftermath, Diablo II & New World. The release notes say that players should see a 13% increase in the performance in Diablo II: Resurrected. Also, gamers with the latest software Adrenalin 21.9.2 update on their 12GB Radeon RX 6700XT graphics card can play at 4K with Very High settings.
The latest Radeon Adrenalin 21.9.1 driver update further brings a couple of bug fixes as well which you can find listed in the latest Radeon Adrenalin 21.9.1 driver update release notes below.
AMD Radeon Adrenalin 21.9.1 Update Release Notes
- World War Z: Aftermath
- Diablo II: Resurrected
- Up to 13% increase in performance in Diablo II: Resurrected @ 4K Very High settings, using Radeon Software Adrenalin 21.9.2 on the 12GB Radeon RX 6700XT graphics card, versus the previous software driver edition 21.9.1.RS-403
- New World
- In Radeon Software, the CPU Additional Metrics section within the Performance tab may be missing for some users.
- Some users may receive a compatibility error message when they attempt to load a previously saved tuning profile.
- While playing Hitman 3 on some AMD Graphics products such as Radeon RX 6800 XT, users may experience an issue where water along the shores becomes missing.
- The Auto Overclock feature for CPU in Radeon Software may be missing for some users with an AMD Ryzen 5000 series processor and AMD Radeon 6000 series graphics card.
You can download the latest driver update from here.