Latest Nvidia GeForce 472.12 Game Ready driver is now available to download on your PC. The new game-ready driver this time brings support for the official release of Windows 11. The latest GeForce 472.12 driver also brings a variety of new features and functionality to enhance your gaming and productivity.
New Nvidia GeForce 472.12 Game Ready driver update also brings support for the new titles including Diablo II: Resurrected, Far Cry 6, Hot Wheels Unleashed, Industria, New World, and World War Z: Aftermath, and Alan Wake Remastered which utilizes NVIDIA DLSS to boost framerates by up to 2x at 4K resolution.
In addition, the latest GeForce 472.12 driver brings support for the NVIDIA Reflex for the newly released Deathloop game. Nvidia says that when Reflex is on, the system latency will be reduced by up to 40%, for a more responsive experience.
Changes and Fixed Issues in Version 472.12
The following sections list the important changes and the most common issues resolved in this version. This list is only a subset of the total number of changes made in this driver version. The NVIDIA bug number is provided for reference.
Fixed Issues in this Release
- [Watch Dogs Legion]: Stuttering may occur in the game with ReBAR enabled. 
- [Battlefield V][DirectX 12]: The game may crash with HDR enabled. 
- [Redshift3D]: GPU clocks may get stuck at the maximum rate. 
- [NVIDIA Control Panel]: After overinstalling the driver using express install when GPU scaling is enabled, the 0.59x upscaling factor is missing from the NVIDIA Control Panel scaling resolution list (Display > Change Resolution page). 
Download Geforce Game Ready 472.12 WHQL Driver
You can download the new GeForce Game Ready 472.12 WHQL driver through the link given below.
- Driver Version: 472.12 – WHQL
- Release Date: Mon Sep 20, 2021
- Operating System: Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 11
- Language: English (US)
- File Size:722.87 MB