Back 4 Blood has received its very first day one hotfix update on for Xbox One, Xbox Serie X|S. According to the Back 4 Blood first hotfix patch notes, the update fixes a high-frequency crash on Xbox One, Xbox Serie X|S. The latest update also brings a couple of other fixes including crashes caused by text entry on PC platforms and a performance issue encountered by some players on Windows.
Also, Steam players can now set Dialogue Language to any non-English-supported language. Below you can check out the complete Back 4 Blood hotfix update patch notes.
Back 4 Blood hotfix update patch notes (October 12, 2021)
- Xbox One, One X, Series X, Series S
– Resolved a high-frequency crash
- PC – Windows, Steam, EGS
– Resolved lag and possible crashes caused by text entry on PC platforms
– (Windows Only) Addressed a performance issue encountered by some users
– (Steam Only) Dialogue Language can now be set to any non-English supported language