In our previous posts, we talked about several Minecraft guides. Today, we will go through the post below that is about Smoker in the Minecraft game. A Smoker is a type of furnace that players can use to cook foods items in the game. Also, a Smoker cooks food two times faster than with a plain furnace.
How to Get a Smoker in Minecraft?
There are two ways you can use to get a Smoker in Minecraft.
- By Breaking – A smoker can be mined using any pickaxe. If mined without a pickaxe, it drops nothing.
- Natural generation – A Smoker can also be generated by natural generation in butcher houses in villages.
- By Crafting – You can also get a Smoker by crafting it on the crafting table.
Smoker Recipe Minecraft
In Minecraft, you will need the following Recipe or ingredients in order to craft a smoker.
- 1 Furnace
- Any Log or Stem
- Any Stripped Log or Stem
- Any Wood or Hyphae
- Any Stripped Wood or Hyphae
How to Make a Smoker?
Below you can find a step-by-step guide on how to make a Smoker in Minecraft. We have also provided a picture of the crafting table so you can easily place all the items in place in order to get Smoker.
To make a smoker, you will first need to have a furnace. If you don’t already have a furnace then below you can find a step-by-step guide on how to create a furnace.
Now, to make a Smoker in Minecraft place 1 furnace in the center and 4 wood, logs, or stripped logs, Stripped Wood or Hyphae + Furnace around it in the 3×3 crafting grid. Any type of wood can be used. Now simply click the smoker and drag it into your inventory.
How to Make a Furnace?
In order to make a Smoker, the first thing you need to have is a furnace. Follow the steps below to know how to make a furnace in Minecraft. To make a furnace you will need 8 pieces of cobblestone. Now, after you have eight pieces of cobblestone place them all on the crafting table on the outer side of 3×3 crafting grid (see below).
Now, you have made a furnace, you can proceed to make a smoker by placing the furnace in the center of the 3×3 crafting grid.
How to Use a Smoker?
You can use a Smoker to cook any of your food items. To cook food items with Smoker, simply open right-click on the Smoker, this will bring the smoker’s GUI.
Now, simply put any of your food items in the first block and then put any of the fuel, this can be coal, charcoal, a bucket of lava, or anything made of wood. Now, after putting in the fuel, the cooking process will begin. Just wait for the arrow to become fully white, that’s an indicator that your food item is cooked now.
Looking for a job as a Video Game Tester? You can find it on Jooble.
Check out other Minecraft guides.
- How to Make a Grindstone in Minecraft
- What is Anvil in Minecraft, How to Make or Craft It?
- Minecraft Crossbow: All You Need to Know
- What Does SMP and SSP Mean in Minecraft?
- Minecraft Color Codes – Everything You Need to Know
- How to Fix io.netty.channel.abstractchannel$annotatedconnectexception Error in Minecraft
- Planet Minecraft: The Largest Minecraft Community on the Internet