The latest Forza Horizon 5 (FH5) Series 9 Update is now live for download on Xbox, Windows and Steam. The latest update adds new localization languages, camera speed options, stability improvements, and bug fixes. There are also new subtitles for Danish, Greek, Dutch, Norwegian, Swedish, Finnish, European Portuguese languages. Let’s take a look at the highlights of this new update.
The Forza Horizon 5 Series 9 update also adds new Forza EV Rivals event, Horizon Story Co-op, several fixes and stability and performance improvements to the game.
The update also add co-op support for Horizon Stories. Up to six players can join a co-op race together, and the highest score earned by a group applies to each individual player. Players who complete a mission in co-op will also have their score marked as completed.
Additionally, players can take advantage of improved EventLab and rank in the Creative Hub. While much of the content is hidden until the Forza Horizon 5 Festival Playlist Series 9, the new update will give players an opportunity to add some new Hot Wheels cars to their collections.
Forza Horizon 5 (FH5) Series 9 Update Patch Notes
- Xbox One: 2.475.474.0
- Xbox Series: 3.475.474.0
- PC: 3.475.474.1
- Steam: 1.475.474.0
- Added new localization languages
- Added Subtitles for Danish, Greek, Dutch, Norwegian, Swedish, Finnish, European Portuguese
- Added Voice Over for European Spanish, Italian, Korean
- Added new Forza EV Rivals event
- Added Horizon Story Co-op
- Added TAA option when playing on PC
- Various stability and performance improvements
- Fixed issue where hood and bumper cam was too dark during dusk and night time of days
- In Series 9, the Accolade “It Just Works” now unlocks as intended once players have completed the Car Mastery skill tree on the 1963 Volkswagen Beetle. Players who already fulfilled this requirement prior to this update will need to select and drive the car to successfully unlock the Accolade.
- All players will now see their Creative Hub rank increase as intended.
- Fixed exploit when using Photo Mode
- Fixed exploit with gifted cars
- Fixed issue where players could lose Daily Challenge progress
- Fixed rare issue where players matchmaking for Co-op Seasonal Championship can result in a player entering the wrong event
- Fixed issue which could end up in wrong car class in an online race
- Fixed issue which could cause Horizon Arcade events to not spawn
- Fixed issue where players in a convoy could end up not seeing all other members of the convoy
- Added a duplicate car filter to Car Select screen filters
- Added Freeroam convertible functionality to Ferrari California T and McLaren 650 S Spider
- Updated Volvo’s logo
- Fixed idle RPM on the 93 Nissan 240SX SE
- Removed Forza Aero Splitter from the Maserati MC12
- Fixed 97 Lamborghini Diablo engine audio when at high RPM
- Fixed issue with Audi RS4 Avant and 2011 RS5 interior cockpit dash
- Fixed misaligned backfires on the Mercedes C63 AMG when using the Liberty Walk body kit
- Added Car Horns from Series 6 and 7 to EventLab
- Added Orbit Cam option
- Added stepped rotation
- Added new camera speed options
- Fixed an issue where players entering EventLab events with a full convoy could get disconnected
- Fixed an issue where the stadium floor wouldn’t load when starting an event nearby
- Fixed an issue where props could remain in Freeroam
- Fixed Rule Importing only showing events with Custom Routes
- Fixed an issue with one of the flood lights which would appear invisible when placed