The Valorant 5.08 Patch notes have been released and it includes a number of new changes for the game. Among them are some major Agent abilities changes as well as minor changes in visuals and progression. Another important update is the addition of the 21st agent, Harbor. He focuses on removing enemy vision. In addition, he can slow his opponents and use his ultimate to concuss them.
Other than the new abilities, the Valorant 5.08 patch brings a number of bug fixes and map improvements. In addition to these improvements, the new version also introduces Fade.
There are also some UI improvements in this patch. The MVP screen has been fixed and Viper’s Toxic Screen has also been adjusted. It can now have gaps in the ground level. Developers have also fixed Pearl.
Valorant is a free-to-play first-person shooter which has been capturing the hearts of players around the world with its distinct gameplay aesthetic and constant stream of new content. The previous version of the game brought in a number of major changes, such as a buff for the DUELISTS and INITIATORS classes as well as bug fixes.
Valorant 5.08 Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue where friendly versions of area-damage abilities could overwrite enemy versions of those abilities to deal less damage
- Fixed a bug where Viper’s Toxic Screen could have small gaps around ground level in specific map locations
- Fixed various minimap bugs:
- Ally position indicators would persist on the edge of minimap even after ally came back into view
- In some cases, KAY/O’s Suppression Blade position indicator could appear twice on the minimap
- Opening the larger map (defaulted to Caps Lock and ‘M’) during round transition could cause spawn barriers to appear as a single pixel
- “Recently Seen Enemy” icon indicators could sometimes update their position without the enemy being visible
- Fixed a sliver line of sight from A Main to A Link