Nowadays mobile devices use different technological advancements, some of which are:
Wireless Fidelity: Wi-Fi or Wireless fidelity is one form of wireless technology which can be used to connect to internet without requiring any data cables. A person can browse internet with the help of browser built into the mobile phone.
Development Tools: At present there are many tools for MAD or mobile application development which execute on several platforms and help to reduce application installation cost.
Devices using Mobile Technology
Some of the common devices which use mobile technology are:
- Notebooks as well as laptop computers
- PDA or personal digital assistants plus palmtop computers
- Mobile phones especially the smart phones
- Devices particularly used as GPS systems
- Terminals utilized for card payments like the wireless transactions
Which mobile technology do mobile devices use?
There are different types of mobile technology that devices nowadays use, some of them are:
- Wi-Fi is a form of wireless LAN technology
- Bluetooth is another wireless technology which is used to connect mobile gadgets
- Data networking technology used by mobile devices such as:
- 3G which stands for Third Generation
- GSM which is short form for Global System for Mobile Communications
- GPRS standing for General Packet Radio Service
- Telephone as well as modems used for dial up services
- VPN or virtual private networks used for secure access
Advantages of Mobile Technology
There are several reasons why mobile technology has gained so much popularity. To give you some examples of how mobile technology is helpful, at the time of meeting clients you can access the CRM system and update details of customers even when you are not in your office. Another example would be where your clients are able to make payments without the need to come to your office. They could simply use terminals for wireless payment for purchases made.
By using mobile technology you can connect to your office network, access the database and make any required changes such as place orders, create new accounts for customers and update prices for products. Other points in favor of mobile technology are that you can access your private office network any time it is required and nowadays there are several ‘hot spots’ are available at various places from where internet can be accessed. Advances in cloud computing is also helping further development of mobile technology and its use by mobile devices.
A Final Note
Thus we see that mobile technology is quite useful for better networking of mobile devices and online presence of business. The use of right mobile technology can certainly help your business grow and reach more customers than it presently does. There are various devices which utilize mobile technology and the number of such devices is increasing at a rapid pace.
his article was brought to you by www.domstechblog.com/, your resource for computer tips and tricks!
This article is contributed by www.domstechblog.com and posted by Rizwan Ahmad Author and founder of cyberockk.com, He is a tech blogger from India and he loves to share his thoughts by writing articles on this site to the different topics related to technology world,