|Image Credit: Stefan Leijon|
When Creating Innovative Modern Infographics
• Always keep it simple and avoid doing too much in a single picture.
• Decide on the color scheme to use.
• Research the great statistics and facts.
• Ensure your arguments are relevant and holds.
• Keep in mind that it’s about quickly assigning the meaning associated with complex data.
• Draw conclusions.
• Reference the facts within the infographic.
• Include the URL so as people to be sure of who prepared it.
Ideas for innovative infographic formats include:
• Flow charts;
• Size comparisons;
• Showing known objects or similar value or size
• Annotated maps;
• Venn diagrams;
When Designing an Innovative Infographics
• Plan and research.
• If necessary, make use of the free software in creating visualizations of data as well as simple graphs.
• Make use the vector graphic software in bringing all these visualizations to one graphic.
Ultimately, someone having little design skill should then choose to create all illustrations and simple graphs himself using the vector graphic software. The end results are more visually attractive hence having more freedom so as to be much better creative with it.
Free Software That Assists in Creating Innovative Infographics
1. Tableau; this is a free software specifically for windows only that creates visualizations. It creates impressive graphs which are quite unique and colorful.
2. Gap minder; this is an adobe air application that ensures you have the current data related to major world issues hence creating visualizations to your purposes. The data is always updated every year then released with new available versions of this application. The visuals as well are quite impressive.
3. Inscape; this is a vector graphic software always available for various platforms. It’s an ideal option for the overall infographic creation. Intuitive and simple, you should not encounter any problems when importing your visualizations and in combining them with all other visuals so as to create your own masterpiece.
Free Online Tools That Assists in Creating Innovative Infographics
1. Stat Planet; this allows you in creating some of the amazing interactive visualizations, of course you may use as is as well as creating a static image. You may download for free or can be used in your browser.
2. Holy ; this is an innate, easy online chart maker. Very easy in picking your chart types, adding some data, varying the colors and size and now see the whole finished chart. These finished charts are as well look great and well designed.
3. Many Eyes; it helps you in uploading your own data already stored within the site. Visualizations themselves are professional looking and well designed.
4. Google Public Data; it helps you in easily taking the public data and transforming it to an infographic mostly of your own choice. These colorful, beautiful graphics communicate and simplify the data perfectly.
5. Wardle; it lets you create the word visualizations while using the text you enter with plentiful of interesting designs which you may choose from
With Norton antivirus support, learning how to create innovative Modern infographics will be very easy. The process will be both precise and smart too.
Julia is an Avid Blogger from Manchester, UK with 5+ years of experience in blogging. She is interested to learn new things. As of now she is focusing on Sky Contact Number which provides information regarding digital satellite TV and radio service.