Features and Specifications for the ZTE Nubia Z11
Apart from the advanced camera features and the finger print scanner, other attractive reasons for buying the latest ZTE device are discussed as under :
• The ZTE Nubia Z11 mini features a 5-inch full-HD (1080×1920 pixels) IPS display.
• The second SIM card slot also doubles up as the microSD card slot in the hybrid dual-SIM slot smartphone.
• Under the hood, the smartphone is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 617 (MSM8952) processor paired with 3GB of RAM.
• Store more with 64GB of inbuilt storage that’s expandable via microSD card (up to 200GB).
• The handset is backed by a 2800mAh non-removable battery.
• Apart from 4G, the Nubia Z11 mini supports Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, Micro-USB v2.0 (with USB OTG), GPS/ A-GPS, and Glonass connectivity.
• It sports a 16-megapixel rear camera with f/2.0 aperture, 6P lens, autofocus, and LED flash. There is an 8-megapixel front camera also on board.
• The ZTE Nubia Z11 mini sports a fingerprint scanner at the back can be used for more functions other than just unlocking the device
• The 4G LTE as well as over LTE (VoLTE) connectivity is another highlight of the Nubia Z11 mini and this means that it will allow voice calls via mobile data on supporting networks.
Hence, after knowing the above mentioned interesting things about the Nubia Z11, one can go for the latest device specially if fond of taking good quality pictures and for conferencing on voice calls with their friends or peers.
Shibli is a tech writer with good skills of writing, he is passionate about technology and love
to write on Latest Tech News, Gadgets, Mobiles, Startups, Games etc. You can follow him on Google+.