Panasonic has launched its latest P90 low budget smartphone in India. The P90 has been priced in India at Rs. 5,599 and the phone will be available in Black, Blue, and Gold colour variants. As some of its main key features, the camera on the Panasonic P90 includes different modes such as multi-mode camera alongside Beauty mode, Panorama mode, Zero Shutter Delay etc.
The P90 also includes features such as Smart Action and Smart Gestures to let people easily perform a various task on their device.
Panasonic P90 Specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD 2.5D curved glass display with Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- 1.25 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6737 64-bit processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- 1GB RAM, 16GB internal storage, expandable memory with up to 128GB microSD
- Android 7.1.2 (Nougat)
- 5MP autofocus rear camera with LED flash
- 5MP front-facing camera with LED flash
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 143×71.8×9.3mm; Weight: 151g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 2400mAh battery
The Panasonic P90 will be available through offline retailers only across India starting today, June 20th. The phone will be available in Blue, Black and Gold colors priced at Rs. 5599.