Two days back Xiaomi released full changelog preview of the latest MIUI 10 Global Beta ROM 8.10.18. Now the MIUI 10 Global Beta ROM 8.10.18 update is available to download for several Mi devices including the Redmi 3S/Prime, Redmi Note 4, Redmi Note 3, Redmi 4, MI MAX/Prime, Redmi 4A, Redmi 5A, Redmi Note 4X, MI MAX 2, Redmi Y1 / Lite, Redmi Note 5, MI MIX 2, MI 5, Redmi Y2, Redmi Note 5 Pro, POCO F1, Redmi 6, Redmi 6A, Redmi 6 Pro. The beta ROM 8.10.18 mainly focuses on system optimization and bug fixes. Below you can find the full changelog of the update and how to download it manually on your device.
MIUI 10 Global Beta ROM 8.10.18 Full Changelog Preview
- Fix – The translation for “about phone” is not accurate with Portuguese.( All devices)
- Fix – Mi drop transfer disconnects automatically. (All devices)
- Fix – Mi community has stopped. (All devices)
- Fix – Wrong Date Format in German Version. (All devices)
- Fix – View sim card space shows blank names for sim when opened directly from settings. [Redmi Note 5（Global)/ Redmi Note 5 Pro (India) ]
Download MIUI 10 Global Beta ROM 8.10.18
The Beta ROM 8.10.18 is now rolling out via OTA, but if you don’t want to wait for the OTA to arrive on your device then you can download the update manually and then and flash it via stock recovery or TWRP. If you don’t know how to do it then follow the steps below.
Please Note: I never recommend downloading and installing an update manually as it might break your device or you might loose your device warranty too. So, downloading and insatling the update via OTA is always better and safe for your device. So, here you will proceed on your own risk.
Also note, your device should be running on the latest MIUI Global Beta ROM and do take your phone’s backup Before proceeding to the installation.
First find and download MIUI 10 Global Beta ROM 8.10.18 build for the your device from here and transfer it on the phone.
- Now, go to your phone’s Settings > About phone > System Updates.
Tap on the option “Choose update package”.
- Navigate to the zip file you have just downloaded for your phone and flash it.
- You can also try it via TWRP. Boot your phone into TWRP and flash the ROM by selecting the ‘Install’ menu.
- You can also use the updater app on your phone to check for the new update and download it.