Bethesda has released a new update for the Fallout 76. The Fallout 76 new Patch 126.96.36.199 update on top of everything brings Increased Stash Limit from 600 to 800 pounds allowing you to store even more stuffs. The latest 188.8.131.52 patch also brings balance and design changes to Power Armor and Weapons. The update not only brings some new enhancements to the game but also includes a huge list of stability and performance improvements and bug fixes.
Below you Can Find the Full Fallout 76 Patch 184.108.40.206 Update Changelog
- Increased Stash Limit: We’ve once again buffed up maximum Stash size, this time from 600 to 800 pounds so that you can store even more goodies from your adventures in Appalachia.
- Player Icon Display: Player icons will now display whenever you hover over a player or an owned Workshop on the Map, as well as when you view Turrets created by someone else.
- Scorch beat Attacks: We’ve reduced the frequency of Scorchbeast Sonic Scream attacks, so you have a little more time to react between volleys.
- Wanted: We’ve made an adjustment so that players must now destroy objects in another player’s C.A.M.P. or Workshop to become Wanted, which should reduce cases of accidental crime.
- Workshops: You can now contest a Workshop that’s owned by another player from anywhere inside the Workshop’s build area, which should make it easier to attempt to contest a Workshop, even if it’s been barricaded by the owner.
Some of the Bug Fixes
- Loading: Addressed an issue that could cause controls to lock up if the player opened the Pip-Boy immediately after encountering a loading screen.
- Loading: Fixed an issue that could cause the player to encounter an infinite loading screen if they quit to the main menu immediately after joining a world.
- Loading: Fixed an issue on PC that could result in an infinite loading screen if multiple players on a team joined a world simultaneously.
- Loading: Fixed an issue that could cause a player to encounter an infinite loading screen due to an inventory discrepancy.
The Fallout 76 new Patch 220.127.116.11 update weighs approximately 4.5 GB for consoles and around 3.5 GB for PC. To get the full patch note update and other details you can head over to the patch note page here.