Battlefield V Firestorm will receive a new update patch notes tomorrow on April 30th. According to the official Battlefield V forum post, the upcoming Battlefield V Firestorm dropping tomorrow will bring several improvements to the game as well as improving the looting experience, changes to weapon rotations, and more Quality of Life enhancements. According to the patch notes shared on the forum post, the update for the Battlefield V Firestorm will increase the Armor Plate carry limit, that was the most requested feature from players. The update is also said to bring more XP points and a host of bug fixes to the game.
Battlefield V Firestorm April 30th Update to Bring More XP, Bug Fixes and Increased Armor Plate Carry Limit and More
You can find the full Update Patch Notes for the Battlefield V Firestorm Releasing, tomorrow on April 30th below.
V for Victory
- Finding yourself as one of the last few players alive makes for some of the most tense action in Battlefield. You get that final kill on someone, and half a second later, you’re checking for the small icon to find out if you’ve won or not. The act of winning still feels good, but we know we could make it feel a bit more special.
- Here’s a sneak peek at how you’ll find that experience after this weeks update:
Increasing the Armor Plate carry limit
- We’ve heard the feedback around Armor plates. We recognize that there are plenty of rounds finishing where some players are running super light on plates, and being discouraged from getting into more firefights mid game. So based on that feedback, we’ve upped the carry limit to 5.
Upping player Health whilst downed
- Spike kills have become a common part of the experience in Firestorm. We recognize that if you’re in a position to finish someone off, without having to fire too many of your bullets, you’ll take that trade off in most situations. Whilst we review other approaches to this, we’re upping the player health in the downed state from 200 to 300.
- When compared with other modes, Firestorm wasn’t showing to be quite where we wanted it to be in terms of XP gained. Other modes offered much higher XP for the time you spent playing them, so we’ve done some balancing here to ensure that players still on the road to Rank 50 are set to be more fairly rewarded for their time in Firestorm.
Fixing Permanent Vehicle Death
- So far in Battlefield V, vehicle death = total death. In Firestorm that’s discouraged you from making use of Transport and Combat vehicles as often as we’d expect, as once the vehicle’s gone, so are you. In this update, you’ll find that your body is pushed outside of the vehicle, and that you can now be revived in Duo and Squads. This fix is also true across the entire Battlefield V experience with this update.
- We’ve changed the color of the spotting flare on the minimap so that its radius circle is more distinguishable from highlighted objective areas
- If you’ve hopped into the passenger seat of the Schwimmwagen whilst swimming, you’ll find that your weapons and gadgets now work
- Dead players won’t be left in a crawling/prone/alive pose when they’ve been killed
- We’ve fixed a bug that sometimes caused for weapons to be fired unintentionally after performing a revive
- Danger Ping timers have been upped from 7 seconds, to 10 seconds