Epic Games have announced that it will release a new Dev Patch Update v8.30 for Fornite that will bring the previously leaked Reboot Van as well as a new item called reboot card. The new Reboot Van in Fortnite will allow a player to bring back dead teammates by grabbing their dropped reboot card which can be reactivated at a van. Below you can find more details on how you can use the new Reboot Van and the reboot card.
The details of the video can be found below.
- Allows you to bring back dead teammates by grabbing their dropped reboot card which can be reactivated at a van
- Introduced to major points of interest across the map
- Once activated, a very obvious audio and visual cue will be given to nearby players, indicating that a reboot is taking place
- Squad members will appear one by one on top of the van
- Reboot vans have a cooldown after bringing players back
- Items are not given upon respawn, you’ll have to loot again
Epic Games is said to release the new patch update v8.30 next week. As more details available we will keep you updated.