After getting announced last month, Samsung Galaxy A70 finally arrives in India. The South Korean tech giant today announced the news for both Galaxy A70 and A80. The Galaxy A80 is currently the top of the line model and will arrive in May.
Samsung recently introduced the Galaxy A-series and M-series and is enjoying a really good time with both series. Specifically, the Galaxy A-series as it sold more than two million units in less than 40 days.
The Galaxy A70 arrives in India in a single variant with 6GB RAM and 128 GB of internal storage. Maybe we can get more variants in the coming days. It comes with 25W quick charge support, and Samsung Pay support as well. For security, the phone offers an in-display fingerprint sensor.
Samsung Galaxy A70 Specifications
- Display: 6.7-inch Super AMOLED Infinity-U Display with Full HD+ resolution
- Chipset: Octa Core Chipset, (Dual 2.0GHz + Hexa 1.7GHz)
- RAM and Storage: 6GB of RAM and 128GB of storage expandable via microSD card
- Triple Rear Cameras: 32MP main sensor+ 8MP ultra-wide sensor+ 5MP third sensor
- Front Camera: 32MP front camera
- Battery: 4,500 mAh battery with 25W rapid charge support
- Operating System: Android 9.0 Pie
Samsung Galaxy A70 Price and Availability in India
Samsung Galaxy A70 price in India is Rs. 28,000 and will go on sale starting April 20. It’ll be available in white, blue and black color options.