AMD last month released Adrenalin Edition 19.4.3 software update that brought graphics support for Mortal Kombat 11. Now AMD has pushed the latest AMD Radeon 19.5.2 Driver Update Version 19.10.15.05 that brings support for the Total War: Three Kingdoms. The latest Radeon 19.5.2 driver update patch notes also bring fixes to a multi-screen flickering issue on the newly launched AMD Radeon VII graphics card. The update also said to fix the HDR freezing issue during playback when using Movies and TV Application with some Ryzen APUs.
Notably, the latest AMD Radeon 19.5.2 driver update brings graphics improvements for players who want to play Total War: Three Kingdoms having an AMD graphics card. Below you can find the issues which have been fixed in this AMD Radeon 19.5.2 software update and also the known issues which still needs to be fixed.
- AMD Radeon VII may experience screen flicker when multiple displays are connected on desktop or while applications are running.
- Radeon WattMan may list the incorrect max temperature for some graphics products.
- GPU Utilization in Radeon Performance Metrics Overlay may sometimes show on unsupported products.
- HDR Video may freeze or have corruption during playback when using Movies and TV Application with some Ryzen APUs.
- Radeon ReLive streaming and uploading of videos and other content to Facebook™ is currently unavailable.
- ASUS TUF Gaming FX505 may experience discrete GPU connection issues with devices disappearing from device manager when the system is idle.
- World War Z™ may experience an application hang after extended periods of play.
- Performance Metrics Overlay and Radeon WattMan gauges may experience inaccurate fluctuating readings on AMD Radeon VII.
- ACER Swift 3 with AMD Ryzen Processor may experience system instability when upgrading to Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.5.2 using the Custom Clean Installation option.
The Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.5.2 installation package can be downloaded from the official page here.