Ubisoft has announced that Steep Season 6 is now finally live on all platforms including PC, PS4 and Xbox One. According to the official announcement, the new Steep Season 6, titled Carve the Curve is said to bring some exciting new changes to live monthly activities. Players will get a chance to unlock more exclusive rewards on a regular basis and exclusive customization items across each season. Starting today, the monthly live activities are now live with Steep.
With every live monthly activity, players will be able to earn more than 10 rewards per month by participating in the Steep World Tour, the new weekly challenges, and themed special events.
Each season will include the following.
- Steep World Tour – Steep World Tour phases will now happen on weekends. Additionally, difficulty levels and number of tries will be adjusted to improve the competition.
- Ubisoft Club Weekly Challenges – Every Tuesday, seven new challenges with new rewards will be introduced.
- Season Specials – Available for the full duration of each season, these new, special challenges direct players to explore specific areas of the game and earn Steep Credits by completing activities in these areas.
- PVP Challenges – Multiplayer PVP playlists and events will be available weekly.
- Themed Special Events – Each season will bring one special event based on a specific theme. More details on themes will be announced soon.
Steep is now available on PC, PS4 and Xbox One.