Ubisoft has dropped a new patch update for its online action role-playing game The Division 2 and it brings a host of new features, several bug fixes, UI changes and also adds new “Anti-aliasing” graphics setting on PC for a sharper image when in motion. As its main feature, the latest patch update 1.07 for The Division 2 also brings the Operation Dark Hours. The latest update brings the patch update version 1.07 on PS4 and should be available on PC and Xbox One.
Operation Dark Hours is the first 8-player raid coming to Tom Clancy’s The Division 2. It needs teamwork, collaboration, and adaptation will be necessary to defeat the Black Tusk.
You can check out the summarised version of the latest Patch Update for The Division 2.
The Division 2 Update Version 1.07 Patch Notes (PS4, Xbox One, PC)
The Division 2 Raid Operation Dark Hours
Operation Dark Hours is our first 8-player raid coming to Tom Clancy’s The Division 2. Teamwork, collaboration, and adaptation will be necessary to defeat the Black Tusk. More information and the exact opening times will be revealed soon.
Classified Assignments: The Fall of DC
Classified Assignments are exclusive missions for owners of the Year 1 Pass. Discover and complete these missions to hear stories behind the fall of DC as well as unlocking exclusive Backpack Trophies. Title Update 3 includes the first two Classified Assignments.
New Apparel Event: Dark Hours
Starting together with the raid release, our second Apparel event will introduce new outfits, masks, emotes and weapon skins!
ACHIEVEMENTS & TROPHIES
- Added Operation Dark Hours Achievement / Trophy.
- Text Chat improvements
- Players can toggle displaying personal and group loot drops.
- Text chat will now lose focus after sending a message.
- Group tab will be populated with all raid members when queueing for a raid.
- Improved feedback when attempting invalid actions in text chat.
- Added a Neutral Lighting setting to all platforms.
- Added “Anti-aliasing” graphics setting with new Ultra alternative for a sharper image when in motion.
- Character sheet
- Will now properly update and display Accuracy, Stability, Recoil, Weapon Swap and Reload Speed from +Weapon Handling bonuses.
- Social menu
- When downed, agents now have the possibility to open the Social menu via the hotkey.
- Players will now be able to matchmake during Heroic difficulty missions.
- Players are now immune to Vote Kicks during boss encounters and for a short time after the end of boss encounters and missions. Going AFK removes this immunity.
The Division 2 Update 1.07 BUG FIXES
- Fixed an issue where NPCs in the Bounty screen had broken animations. Put your hands down, please.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent players from completing the Side Mission Medical Camp Attack.
- Fixed an issue where armor values on AI in the Dark Zone scaled incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue where the Sniper Turret would aim at targets out of the line of sight in PvP.
- Fixed an issue where Scanner Pulse and Remote Pulse were not properly affected by Skill Duration.
- Fixed various issues where Skill bonuses were not applied properly.
- Fixed an issue where bounties rewarded from Projects in Settlements were rewarding the wrong amount of XP and Credits.
- Fixed an issue where Clan Cashes would scale incorrectly when opened in another player’s lower level session.
- Fixed a bug where NPCs from a Resource Convoy could spawn out of thin air on top of the player.
- Fixed a bug where the Control Point supply room would remain locked when capturing a Control Point too quickly.
- Fixed several bugs with matchmaking that prevented correct matching of players based on their region, language, gear score and other criteria.
- Fixed an issue with ‘A Friend in Need’ Achievement/Trophy which would cause it to not unlock in certain conditions.
- Fixed an issue where a player would be unable to complete the ‘Big Game Hunter’ Achievement/Trophy.
- Fixed an issue on the Ubisoft Club Weekly Challenges screen on PC that resulted in a low frame rate when on that screen.
- Fixed an issue causing Korean language glyph compositions not displaying properly in the in-game chat.
Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 is available now for the PS4, Xbox One, and PC.