Days Gone has been one of the few games out there which have so far received more than ten update patches since its launch in April this year. Sony’s PS4 exclusive Days Gone last month received its first post-launch free DLC content with Survival difficulty mode with the latest patch notes version 1.10. Now, Bend Studio has released a new patch 1.11 update for the for its horror survival game Days Gone. According to the latest Days Gone patch 1.11 update release note, it brings a handful of fixes for issues that occurred after the recent Patch 1.10 update for many players.
To start with, the latest 1.11 patch for the Days Gone fixes an issue related to PlayGo where the main menu screen was not showing any selectable options. It also fixes an issue with HUD, which should now appear when hitting R3 when starting a new game in Survival Difficulty. The new “Dead Don’t Ride” bike decal can now be equipped at select mechanic merchants also.
There are some other general and progression issues have been fixed in this latest patch 1.11 update for the Days Gone. You can check out the full patch notes below.
Days Gone 1.11 Patch Notes
- Resolved an issue related to PlayGo where the main menu screen was not showing any selectable options
- During “Lines Not Crossed”, the NPC assisting you will function as intended
- The job “Didn’t Want To Join Up?” should progress properly
- The new “Dead Don’t Ride” bike decal can now be equipped at select mechanic merchants
- The HUD should now appear when hitting R3 when starting a new game in Survival Difficulty
- When at low health, the screen effect should appear correctly in Survival Difficulty
- Updated the text for the Survival Difficulty Mode start-up screen
- Corrected an issue where the trophy “Don’t Stop Me Now” was rewarded prior to completing the requirements
- The “Executioner” skill should function properly against Breakers
Days Gone is now available on PS4.