Xiaomi has released a new version of MIUI 10 Global Beta ROM 9.6.13 and it brings a host of new features, optimizations, and fixes to the several of its MIUI devices. The latest update MIUI Beta ROM 9.6.13 now optimizes and removes the unnecessary sound notifications for DND mode. It also fixes an issue where Fingerprint icon wasn’t always visible on the Ambient display. The latest update also adds Quick replies for messaging apps as well as a shortcut for switching between data SIM cards.
In addition, the latest MIUI Beta ROM update 9.6.13 now also adds a customizable Lock screen clock (Settings Lock screen & password Advanced settings). You can check out the full MIUI 10 Global Beta ROM 9.6.13 changelog below.
MIUI 10 Global Beta ROM 9.6.13 Full Changelog
- Optimize-Removed unnecessary sound notifications for DND mode
- Fix-Fingerprint icon wasn’t always shown on the Ambient display
- Add-Introducing customizable Lock screen clock (Settings Lock screen & password Advanced settings). New Lock screen clock doesn’t work with third party themes.
- Add-A shortcut for switching between data SIM cards
- Add-Quick replies for messaging apps
- Fix-The Sync button didn’t always respond
- Optimize-Improved sync across multiple devices
- Optimize-Improved sync efficiency
- Fix-Mi Cloud services stopped working when the users signed out of their Mi-Account
- Optimize-Improved display options for landscape orientation
- Optimize-Continuous swiping opens an additional menu in Game Turbo now
According to the release note, the latest MIUI 10 Global Beta ROM 9.6.13 is now available for Redmi 4X, Mi 5s, Mi 5s Plus, Mi Max 2, Redmi Note 5A/Redmi Y1 Lite and several other MI devices. The update is also available for Mi Note 3, Mi MIX 3, Mi 9 beta testers.
Unfortunately, the latest MIUI Beta ROM 9.6.13 for Redmi Note 4X, Redmi 5 Plus, Mi MIX 2S has been delayed.