Insurgency: Sandstorm 1.3 update released earlier this week which brought new indoor focused CQB map called “Ministry”, a new zombie-inspired cooperative Arcade game mode “Frenzy”, two new assault rifles, XP gain on community servers, and more. But it looks like there has been number issues with the latest Insurgency: Sandstorm update 1.3. Now to fix those issues found in the recent Insurgency 1.3 update, Focus Home Interactive has released a new hotfix update for the game. The new update also follows the recent hotfix update which dropped on June 18 addressing several issues from the 1.3 updates.
Now, a day after the recent hotfix update the dev has released another hotfix to fix more issues from the 1.3 updates. Below you can find the full patch notes of both the hotfix updates.
Insurgency: Sandstorm Hotfix Update Patch Notes Released on 6/19/19
We are releasing another hotfix today to address other issues from the 1.3 updates. This hotfix will require downloading a game update.
- Potential fix for an issue causing Molotov flames to sometimes be invisible. Please let us know if you still encounter this issue.
- Fixed an issue where if the player had a radial menu open when a Lesson paused the Tutorial Level, they would lose input and not be able to continue.
- Fixed an issue where dismembering a ragdoll removed all of its gear items.
- Fixed an issue where indoor soundscapes on Ministry were not being applied on spawn for players spawning inside the building.
- Fixed an issue where exiting a vehicle while not having a primary weapon in hand would show the primary weapon between the player’s legs.
- Fixed an issue where the VHS-2 smoke launcher was priced at 3 supply instead of 1 supply.
- Fixed an issue where the VHS-2 Extended Magazines upgrade was granting 40 additional rounds instead of 35.
- Fixed an issue in third person where performing a melee animation with a launcher equipped would not display the animation correctly.
- Fixed an issue where the third person hand pose for the VHS-2 with grenade launcher would have the hands in the incorrect position.
- Fixed an issue preventing players from being able to perform a melee attack with the binoculars.
- Fixed an issue where weapon parts could shift slightly in third person when performing a melee attack.
- Fixed a number of missing localizations.
- Fixed clipping issue with Flight Hands cosmetic on Security.
- Fixed a number of issues where gas masks would clip into the head.
- Fixed various clipping issues related to Facewear and Eyewear.
- Fixed a bug with morph targets for Security armor levels.
- Fixed an issue where the Blouse Rolled cosmetic on Security was displaying incorrectly.
- Fixed a clipping issue with the Covered Hair option and Combat Goggles cosmetic.
- Fixed an engine-level issue that caused borderless resolution settings to not be respected.
- The server browser should now not instantly state that it has “Found Zero Servers” even if it is still searching for servers.
- Updated Info button for Hardcore Coop in the Play menu to display both Checkpoint and Hardcore Checkpoint game rules.
- Fixed an issue where enemy AI would not investigate players who were outside of their navigation mesh.
- Allowed enemy AI melee behavior to run if the target player is unreachable.
- Players are now marked as unreachable if standing on a non-existent navigation area, ensuring AI will use Molotovs if they cannot reach that player.
- Updated the destructible pillars in Ministry with new particles.
- Frenzy’s Bruiser special enemy should now spark when shot in the head or torso to better indicate that those areas are armored. The limbs should be targeted for more damage.
- Created dedicated first person melee attack animations for the M82A1 CQ, M99, QBZ-03 and VHS-2.
- Updated grenade throw animations for third person so the hands open correctly.
- Updated animations for leaning in and out in both crouch and stand.
- Improved and added secondary weapon melee sequences.
- Improved and fixed blending on transition animation logic and sequences.
- Actor merged various meshes to improve performance.
- Reduced bloom and rebuilt lighting and navigation.
- Fixed several Hardcore Checkpoint Ammo Box pickups not appearing correctly.
- Fixed an issue where players could spawnkill Insurgents in Skirmish from a particular location.
- Moved Checkpoint Security counter-attack vehicle that was blocked by layout updates.
- Nvidia has disabled the SLI profile for Insurgency: Sandstorm temporarily until they further investigate an issue with Unreal Engine 4.22.
- Cosmetics, Cosmetic Presets and keybindings do not seem to be synchronized on the Steam Cloud.
Insurgency Hotfix Update Patch Notes Released on 6/18/19
We are releasing a hotfix today to address several issues from the 1.3 update. This is a server-side fix which does not require a client reset, but it will require server resets from community servers.
- Fixed overuse of Molotovs by AI enemies in Frenzy. Molotov use by AI is meant to primarily prevent players from camping in places unreachable in melee. However, there was a bug where they were wrongly determining when a player is unreachable, and thus using their Molotovs way too much.
- Fixed an issue where Frenzy AI would shift between behaviors sometimes while flanking a target.
- Fixed an issue where newly released Camo cosmetic CROPAT was not being unlocked correctly when purchased.