Xiaomi has released a new POCO Launcher 2.0 beta update of its popular POCO Launcher app on the Play Store. The new beta version of the POCO launcher can be downloaded from the Play Store now and beta testers who want to check out the new features introduced with the latest POCO launcher update can test them out on their devices. As its main key feature, the latest POCO launcher 2.0 beta update makes it easier for users to find an app on the phone.
The latest version of the POCO launcher 2.0 beta also brings a host of new features, enhancements and the ability to add, remove, and rename viewable application categories in the app drawer.
The POCO launchers also allow users to group apps by category automatically or they can create their custom groups by adding up their important or favorite apps grouped at a single place.
We need you!
Do you want to experience POCO Launcher 2.0? Come and join us to be a user of POCO beta. A totally new launcher journey is waiting for you.
— MIUI (@miuirom) June 14, 2019
The POCO launcher also offers the following features to enhance your experience.
- Dark mode rolls out
- You can change the style of notification badges(Dots or Count) if your device is running Android 8.0 or later.
- You can double tap the screen to lock device now.
- Show more local results in search(type less!)
- Lock home screen icons.
- We extended functional support for various phone models.
- POCO Launcher is fully compatible with Android Q now.
Those who are interested in checking out the latest beta update can download and install the POCO launcher 2.0 from the Play Store here.